Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Of pizzas and pastas !!!

Well, it finally happened. The thing that I was hoping wouldn't happen. I had to take the wing out on a treat. Man, I got @#$%&. 4000 BUcks. Overshot my budget.

Went to pizza hut first. After a debate whether we go to the hut or an indian food restaurant, the poor indian restaurant lost. And this, was not to my benefit. Would be cheaper to go there. Well, everyone ordered, but it was like a pack of hungry dogs ( no offense dudes...plz don't hit me ;P ) . So whatever food was coming, it was just being grabbed and boy it was wild.

Luckily, because of all the ordering of stuff besides pizzas, which is the most expensive stuff, the bill didn't grow. People got to busy ordering pastas and wedges and soups and other stuff like that. Pretty relieved when I saw that. Anyways, enough of the rambling, its just once in a lifetime stuff, so doesnt matter and besides, i dont spend my money much anyways.

Wing at the Hut....


Someone cracked a joke in the next one, really dont remember the joke, also dont remember if i even got the joke...( at Cafe Coffee Day )



Seems like most of my posts consists of pics than text material, hmmm interesting....

well thats it for now, had more to write but somewhat tired, do it later..
signing off
ciao

1 comment:

Anudeep said...

missing something makes u realize what u shud have missed earlier..so as to not to miss this... :((