Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another Day ... Another Dinner Party.....Phew !!

Well , here i go again. Went to another family friend's dinner party. Sucked like always. Same old people and same old agenda. "Oh son, you are so thin, you should eat. Eat cheese, eat fruits, eat, eat, eat, eat...." AARRGGH!!! Gimme a break people. I am thin, i am not dying or anything. As if anyone would give a damn.

Another thing seen yesterday. MONEY issue. Man how can people take so much pain. This bond, that bond, this security. This bank has good interest rates, that bank sucks. I can never see myself doing that. The max i can do i think is to have all my money ( if i ever start making any ) put into a fixed deposit thing. Safe and easily accessible. All this bonds and things is too complex for me. Cant understand finance. Or else i will give it to some college buddies of mine who know abt these things for investing without me taking the headache.

MAiden Rocks!!! Listening to them while i go on with this word vomit. Got guest coming over tonite. Caught up in the web of formality. Yeesh!! I dont even like most of the people i meet here. Just irritating.

This attitude of mine towards being social is sometimes scary. I will be all alone. Bahh! Screw it!! Will buy a ps3 and be happy to be alone. Muuaaahh!!!

HEHE...i think thats it...
Signing off..

No comments: