Sunday, April 17, 2005

Oh my GOD...

This is a disgrace, i should probably hang myself for this.....AARRGGHH!!!
That was me punishing my self....

I just came to know that I didn't have THREE albums of MAIDEN on my comp...i know, i know what you are thinking....what kind of a fan is he....

Listening to them, sound great man....at least i have something new to listen to....

If anyone actually reads all this.....check out this link...cool facts about Maiden's songs....
http://www.songfacts.com/factSearch.lasso?artistsearch=Iron%20Maiden

The sad thing about maiden is that, they having so many amazing , mind blowing songs, dont have enough videos, so the naive people miss out on the good one's....
example Thin Line Between Love and Hate....WHat A masterPIece(of mind ..;-) ) .. Amazing riffs...

If i can play one day to 20% of Adrian Smith, i will consider it a feat beyond comparision.

Signing off....more to come....i am not gonna stop....
ciao

No comments: